Dundee Beach Fishing Charters
Saltwater Lure Fishing OR Fly Fishing
Fishing Dundee Beach & Bynoe Harbour
Our Saltwater Lure & Darwin Fly Fishing Charters – Bynoe Harbour Dundee Beach Fishing Charters during the dry season we target Saltwater Barra in the shallow waters fringing Bynoe Harbour & Dundee Beach, these fish can be targeted with both lure and fly. Fishing Bynoe harbour & fishing Dundee Beach also offers some great bluewater fishing to mix it up a little over the course of your trip (time and weather permitting).
Fishing Dundee BEach:
The habitats Barra favour in Bynoe Harbour tend to be very shallow, usually between 1-3 ft deep. This shallow water fishing lends itself very well to light tackle and also fly fishing. When fishing cleaner edges, we often sight fish for both Barra and Threadfin Salmon, only presenting a lure or fly once a fish has been located (polarised sunglasses are a requisite for this style of fishing). Over periods of turbidity we also blind cast for these fish, targeting known holding areas and prospecting dirty water lines, which are a favourite ambush location. Over the course of a day Barra fishing we usually encounter Queenfish, Mangrove Jacks, Golden Snapper, several of the Trevally species and Estuary Cod. Offshore from Bynoe Harbour offers Spanish Mackerel, Longtail Tuna, Coral Trout and assorted demersal species, along with Trevallies and Queenfish.
- Pickup and drop-off from Darwin region accommodation.
- All accommodation, meals and drink provided for duration of trip (excluding alcohol).
- Expert guidance from your qualified and experienced skipper.
- High quality fishing tackle provided.
- Day trips – $375 per person
- Extended trips vary according to duration and numbers. Contact us for a tailored quote.